[FX.php List] Simple form with fx.php

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Jan 9 11:22:52 MST 2009

Patricia,

It may be going there, but if the </form> tag isn't recognized, then the input fields may not be transmitted. That's what I'm guessing is wrong.

To be sure, put:

<?php
echo "<pre>";
print_r ($_POST);
echo "</pre>";
?>

at the top of the receiving page so you can see if anything is being posted. The errors that you showed say nothing is.

-Troy