[FX.php List] jquery/gChart help

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Thu Jan 8 15:56:49 MST 2009

Hi,
Does anyone on the list have experience getting data formatted
correctly from Filemaker to FX and picked up by the gChart jQuery
plugin?

I've got it all but working and am missing just how to format my data
so it can be successfully parsed by the Google Chart API.

What I've got is a qty listing of wine that I'm trying to get into the
requested format of:
label,color,y1
burgundy,ff0000,2
bourdeaux,00ff00,3
cabernet,0000ff,5
(where 2,3 and 5 are qty's stored in the db)

All help is appreciated, and if there's a suggestion for a better way
to bring data into charts please let me know.

Thanks,
David