[FX.php List] [OFF] Duplicate Record in different Table

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Wed Jan 7 07:33:20 MST 2009

I have used a couple of scripts and the only issue I had was in trying
to create new accounts via a script. The account that PHP uses to
connect to FileMaker in this case must have Full access, and since I
created a limited access account to begin with the script failed until
I realized this requirement.

Anders