[FX.php List] Anybody out there...?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jan 6 11:34:07 MST 2009

I'm planning to get FMS 10 in a few weeks--going to see if there are
any bug reports first before I put it on a server here, although I do
have a developer license I could try I suppose.

I was told that FMS 10 is faster, but that was from a consultant who
doesn't do web apps, so who knows...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker