[FX.php List] FX Version

Blair Duncan Blair.Duncan at bbdo.ca
Sat Feb 28 07:34:51 MST 2009

Chris,

2 things I've found that would be very useful.

Support for combined AND / OR in a Find, without creating calcfields or
running additional scripts, both require access to the database in FMPro.

FMPro and IWP both provide consrtain and extend found set options that
enable records to be parsed on the server rather than returning a ton of
records to be filtered out by php which really delays page builds.

Currently I am forced to run after find, pre-sort script that does the final
find-constrain found set work. This works but one has to have the script
pre-written thus its not at all dynamic and the script is not really
reusable for any other searches.

This leads to my 2nd item. The ability to pass parameters to a script, thus
making the script above dynamic and reusable for other searches.