[FX.php List] FX Version

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Feb 27 17:04:55 MST 2009

David,

I'll look at this.  You're not the only one that has found caching
really useful.

That said, documentation in general does need to be better.  With that
in mind, in the near future I'll be doing as someone once suggested
and setting up a wiki.  This has the added advantage that if someone
wanted to add a feature, my willingness to document it would be less
of a consideration =)  Also, the quality of this list is such that I
know that a wiki would only make the documentation better.  I haven't
worked with wikis before except as a consumer, so feedback is welcome.

And related to that, I really would like some feedback on good PHP,
FileMaker, and/or Web books -- I generally use php.net for PHP, I
haven't looked at any FM books recently, and my beloved O'Reilly HTML
book is getting a bit long in the tooth.  What have all y'all found
helpful?

Thanks!

--Chris