[FX.php List] neocache error storing cache item

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Tue Feb 24 17:07:55 MST 2009

I think I figured it out - I changed the result to:
$result = mysql_query($query) or die (mysql_error());

and was able to get php to tell me:
Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

Hope this helps someone along the way. Also, if anyone wants to try
this, the neocode documentation is a little wrong and if you follow it
completely you should change their $link statement to be two
statements or do it as one - but they have it written up as two but
incomplete.

- David