[FX.php List] Use FMP Accts for CWP logins?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sun Feb 22 13:49:58 MST 2009

Hmmm...

This doesn't quite work for me.

$query = new FX($serverIP, $dataPort, $dataSourceType, $scheme);
$query->SetDBData ('DB.fp7');
$query->SetDBUserPass ('myusername', 'mypassword');
$findResult = $query->FMFind();

The code above produces a 958 error...missing parameter. I know what
it is looking for...the layout. But a layout shouldn't be required.
When I do add a layout to the second line, it finds all the records
in the table.

Fianly, if the username/pass pair is incorrect, I get:

FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 6Foundcount: Error Code:

Is this a bad idea from the start?

jonathan at exit445.com
http://www.exit445.com