[FX.php List] [OT] FileMaker custom submenues

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 09:59:41 MST 2009

Hey ggt

First, you need FMPAdvanced for Custom Functions.  It should be under
File>>Manage (or File>>Define in older versions).

If you're on a Mac, you can create a Keyboard Shortcut through System
Preferences:

SysPrefs >> Keyboard & Mouse >> Keyboard Shortcuts

Then click the + symbol, select your version of FMPA, enter "Custom
Functions..." (must be an exact menu name) and enter your keyboard
shortcut.

If you have FMPA open, you'll need to quit and relaunch.

HTH,
-Joel