[FX.php List] [Off] Using Clear Text Passwords/Registration Design

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Feb 12 18:31:23 MST 2009

My only thought about using HTPPS throughout a site is that it's not
quite as fast--or is this my imagination?

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker