[FX.php List] [OFF] Great new mail client for Mac

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Wed Feb 11 10:22:37 MST 2009

Hi,

Regarding threads, what does Postbox do that Apple Mail doesn't? My
Mail tracks threads both by the subject line and by some ID in the
mail headers (at least that's what I think, I havent' verified it at
all, but noticed that often when threads are hijacked (stop doing
that!), Mail the "hijacking" mail is still sorted within the thread
it originates from, thats why I assume this is the case).