[FX.php List] Economical Mac Server setup

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 11 08:57:44 MST 2009

Putty knives are the best method I've found, and almost exactly what
the local Mac auth. repair place uses (saw it on his bench).

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker