[FX.php List] [OFF] Hit by a Truck Scenario

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 9 16:54:36 MST 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 5:49 PM, Jonathan Schwartz wrote:

> Sounds interesting. Do you intend to offer it?  I'll be sure to look
> both ways while crossing the street...at least for a while more. ;-)

Especially if you go to London; I was told that lots of American
tourists get hit by cars in the UK because they tend to look left for
traffic, instead of right.

I, on the other hand, fooled them all, and closed my eyes when I
crossed the streets.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet