[FX.php List] FX and PHP Frameworks

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 15:57:21 MST 2009

Hi Karstyn

Welcome to the list.  I see you've already met ggt, who has helped in
the development of FX.php, but whose posts here can be a bit, well,
cryptic.  (right ggt? ;-)

You're right, jQuery is not a PHP framework.

In addition to Cake and Zend, I've known of people using
CodeIgniter.  You can see an overview at:
http://www.phpframeworks.com/

I don't use a framework in my coding so I can't recommend any.  My
understanding, though, is that you shouldn't have any difficulty
incorporating FX calls into your framework code.  Perhaps someome
else here will chime in w/ their experiences.

Best,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro
FileMaker Pro