[FX.php List] [OT] Do you know where the article with sample codeby Jonathan Star[s|r] is located?

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Fri Feb 6 08:57:24 MST 2009

I found an article at Advisor by Stars (not Stark - two different
people):

***************
Convert Flat File Systems to Relational Databases

This article shows a method for taking the data in repeating fields in
a Contacts file and sending it to an external Phones file. Then
Jonathan builds a portal that shows the data from the Phones file. And
he sets the whole thing up so you can add an unlimited number of phone
numbers for each record in your Contacts file.

Is this the one you mean? The article appeared in the April/May 2001
edition.

Regards,
Anders

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org