[FX.php List] Monitoring FM Server 9/10 Advance

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:36:59 MST 2009

Now that's a nice idea, but is it for real?

Do people who are shot or sick function realiably?

Of course the best way is to listen to the ports on main page for your FX.php,
and if there is no response the webserver should send the mail
message, I take for granted in this statement that you have FMSA and
web server on two different machines.

ggt