[FX.php List] Portal Records

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sun Dec 13 13:51:16 MST 2009

Let me provide background...

1) The solution HAS to work NOW.
2) There is the opportunity to upgrade as soon as I work through the solution.
3) I've been "15 minutes away from being done" for the past 2 days
4) I'm in West Palm Beach Florida visiting my Mom on her 91st birthday. Oy.
5) My flight takes off back to California in an hour...although the
flight DOES have Internet. (Wahoo!).

I think that fx.PHP Discipline Board would understand.

;-)