[FX.php List] [OFF] https per page?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Dec 8 08:32:23 MST 2009

Another thing about popping in and out of the SSL cert is the issue of session variables; if you write a session variable and then go into the cert, you become a different entity to the server, and your old session var won't be in play.

For that reason, I write sites lately where I enter the cert early in the process and stay inside it for the duration, until my "thank you" page, at which point I spill the user back into the general population.

BP

Bob Patin

Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408