[FX.php List] [OFF] https per page?

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Mon Dec 7 17:15:07 MST 2009

Yes, both domains point to the same directory.
I'm doing all the submitting via https, but you can do it either way. The thing about loading the page (say from a menu link) under https is that the user could come from anywhere so you can't control the protocol, but you can control the submit button.

- David

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org