[FX.php List] To data condition or not data condition. That is the question

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sun Dec 6 09:01:01 MST 2009

You see, that is the reason not to even start with conditioning if
95% the data is not going to flow upstream.  For the 5% that will
flow upstream, only a small portion of those will need repair, so it
boils down to not even starting.

I like your "Mc" tool below, but then we have all the other exceptions:
	deGalle
	d'Angello
	de la Cruz
	and on...

In this project, better not to data condition at all.  I have my answer.

Thx

Jonathan