[FX.php List] Passing a script parameter with PerformFMScript

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Aug 30 16:08:32 MDT 2009

Troy,

So you ARE passing a parameter then? The docs don't really spell it
out too well...

I got around it by just writing to a field in the record I was
posting, but this is good to know; thanks,

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: new_logo_idea3_120w.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 15728 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
Twitter: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP ? Full email services ? Free DNS hosting ? Colocation ? Consulting