[FX.php List] FYI- Deprecated in PHP 5.3 (incl. ereg...) + PHP upgrades?

Jon & Jane Montgomery vicepresident at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 08:20:49 MDT 2009

I just ordered Snow Leopard for my three Mac's in my music department at
school, one is a Mac Pro which hosts FMS 9 and one is my MacBook Pro, which
is my development machine running FMSA 10.

>From following this thread, I would assume that installing Snow Leopard soon
might not be the wisest thing to do?  I have an web app that will need to be
online by November and really cannot afford to have it down or broken and
really don't have the time to search for a fix.  Your expert advise would be
appreciated.

My copy of Snow Leopard has been ordered on my end, however, in school
purchase order time frame, it might be a month before the actual order is
placed.  So many HOOPS to jump through to make a purchase!  They at least
now use a FAX number to order, at my prodding.  Still no online ordering
yet.  Progress is slow in education at times. But I did get rid of my
pointer stick in favor of a laser pointer. And the principal says I can keep
it if I don't abuse it by pointing it all over the wall and disrupt the
class :)

Thanks for any words of wisdom on this.

Jon Montgomery