[FX.php List] Re: Redirect in Body for Bob

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 29 11:16:44 MDT 2009

I did, and even tried setting it to go to CNN, but clearly it's not
running the function. It doesn't run the little ALERT() either...

Not being a super-knowledgable JS guy, here's my question: when I put
the same ONLOAD() on another graphic, it too didn't fire a function.
Should it not run the function when these graphics are loaded into the
page?

Best,

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: new_logo_idea3_120w.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 15728 bytes
Desc: not available

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP ? Full email services ? Free DNS hosting ? Colocation ? Consulting