[FX.php List] An odd problem when going to production server

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Apr 3 20:26:54 MDT 2009

John,

This might work:

$request->AddDBParam('Contact',( (isset($_REQUEST['Contact'])) ? ($_REQUEST['Contact']) : ("") ));

I know there must be more () than needed but I can't ever remember the precedence of the ternary operator.

This doesn't answer "why" but it may take care of the problem. "Why" might be it's a radio button?

-Troy