[FX.php List] [OFF] Potential gotchas with uploading files?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Apr 3 10:52:16 MDT 2009

Dale,

How do you move the files to another directory without having to give
the same permissions to the final directory? I'd be interested in
seeing how that's done...

Best,

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: new_logo_idea3_120w.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 15728 bytes
Desc: not available

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP ? Full email services ? Free DNS hosting ? Colocation ? Consulting