[FX.php List] [OFF] Potential gotchas with uploading files?

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Apr 2 20:57:49 MDT 2009

Hi Joel,

The biggest headaches I've had with file upload have come from PHP and
Apache settings for file sizes and memory allocations. They're set
pretty low by default. Depending on what you're allowing for uploads,
this may not be an issue at all, but it got me. Also, validate,
validate, validate what's being uploaded.