[FX.php List] [OFF] Windows shortcut to FM9 hosted file

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Sep 26 16:07:10 MDT 2008

They both will work equally reliably; if you have a domain name
assigned to that particular server (as I do here), they work just as
well, and are less prone to error. Also, if the IP addresses should
ever have to be changed, as with a change of ISP, you don't have to
alert all the users.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker