[FX.php List] Form will not submit with IE browser

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 24 13:40:53 MDT 2008

John,

Just a wild guess here, but I might look at the FORM tag itself; the
only thing I see that I might add to your input tag is the ID, but I
don't know if that will make any difference... worth a try though.

Jonathan's question is good too (I take back almost everything I ever
said about him); Safari seems to be more forgiving with things like
that than IE. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but IE isn't using the
latest W3C specs as closely as Safari & Firefox (but that may have
changed in IE 7).

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker