[FX.php List] add multiple records with one submit

Kathy Mohr kmohr at ncoesc.org
Mon Sep 22 17:25:30 MDT 2008

I've been meaning to ask this question for quite some time but just hadn't
taken the time to do so.  I have an xserve running Filemaker server 8.5
and using FX.php.  One of the webpages displays a list of found records.
I currently have a Select link that the user can click to add each
individual record to a related table.  What I would like to do is be able
to have a checkbox associated with each record so that the user can check,
check, check all the records they want added to the related table and then
click the submit button.  I've searched and searched for a solution to my
problem. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Kathleen Mohr
Educational Technologist/Professional Development
North Central Ohio Educational Service Center
Tiffin Center
65 St. Francis Avenue
Tiffin, Ohio  44883
419-447-2929