[FX.php List] A nagging question: Foreach

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Sep 22 17:15:14 MDT 2008

Leo,

I think that's the point.  When you only have a single record, it's
the first, last and middle...it's the one you want.

I believe that my answer is: Use a semi colon to limit the foreach to
the single record...although I suspect that the pair of empty curly
brackets will probably do as well.

Thanks Bob. I take back every Southern Boy joke I ever made about you.

Jonathan