[FX.php List] [OFF] Method to access our server from outside

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Sat Sep 20 15:48:35 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

I need to be able to work interactively with the pages, so a screen shot won't do the trick, but I'm glad to know about this service. I'm sure I'll use it for other purposes. Thank you.

For accessing one-page-tests it'll work, but I do also need to be able to POST data and continue from there.

-Troy