[FX.php List] Faster record creation?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Sep 16 10:13:33 MDT 2008

Thinking out of the box...

How about having pre-created child records ready to go, and then
making the process of adding records a process of assigning records
to the parent.  For this to be at all feasible, the process of
assigning the records needs to be faster than creating new ones...but
it opens up the possibilities.

Just a thought.