[FX.php List] Filling a multi-dimensional array

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Sep 9 13:17:18 MDT 2008

Think maybe I had not explained myself adequately.

I need to process a *variable* number of "records", each one
containing a field name and a value.  "Year" and "Status" was just an
example of using 2 pairs. It could be...

Year = 2008
Status = active
Gender = M
Grade = 10
etc.....

Now...perhaps the structure you created is the best one.  If so, how
do I parse the multidimensional array below to extract the pairs?

Array
(
     [0] => Array
         (