[FX.php List] [OFF] Apache 2.2 SSL setup difficulties

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Mon Sep 8 23:12:28 MDT 2008

Hmm, crashes are generally not hardware-related, in my experience,
unless maybe you have a bad stick of memory or something. Our Mac mini
is a workhorse. I'd have to say it has the best ROI of any Mac we
have, and we have quite a few. That said, I'd never use a Mac mini as
a front-line production server - it essentially has a laptop hard
drive in it. But the mini sure is nice to beat around as a development
box.

Anyway, I'm sorry your experience with the mini is not as good. I wish
I had five more of them... including one in my living room hooked up
to my television!

Maybe time for a wipe-and-reinstall-everything on your mini?

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org