[FX.php List] Scripting in PHP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Sep 7 15:20:45 MDT 2008

Josh,

If you look in the FX folder you'll find some really useful docs in
there; here's the line you need to put in your query:

There may be cases when you would like to perform a FileMaker script
on the returned data set.
In such cases, use one of the '-script' $name parameters: '-script', '-
script.prefind', or '-script.presort'.
When these parameters are used, the $value parameter should be the
name of the FileMaker script
that you wish to be executed.  Usage is fairly self-explanatory.  When
'-script' is used, the specified
FileMaker script will be executed after the current find and sort (if
any) are performed.  Using '-
script.prefind' causes the specified FileMaker script to execute
before the current find and sort are
executed.  The '-script.presort' $name parameter runs the specified
FileMaker script after the
current find, but before the current sort is executed.  Usage of these
parameters would be similar to
the following examples:

$InstanceName->AddDBParam('-script', 'Relookup Addresses');
$InstanceName->AddDBParam('-script.prefind', 'Delete Expired Records');
$InstanceName->AddDBParam('-script.presort', 'Omit Dulicates');