[FX.php List] Annoying PHP warning

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Sep 7 15:06:47 MDT 2008

Leo,

I probably do because I like to keep my variable names consistent; I
didn't know that was a no-no. Is that the reason for that error msg.?

So if I understand correctly, you're saying I shouldn't use

$_SESSION['myVar']

and

$myVar

in the same page. Am I understanding correctly?

Seems strange that I can't do that without incurring an error...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker