[FX.php List] How to combine two sets of query results

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Sep 6 08:16:51 MDT 2008

I have 2 query results sets--logResult and log2Result.

Is there an easy way to combine these two before I parse, massage, and
display these result sets?

What I'd like is to be able to combine these two into something like
"log3Result" so that I can use my existing FOREACH loop on queries
from 2 different databases at the same time. Because of the nature of
the display, I have to sort the query results before the FOREACH loop
starts; each of the 2 queries are already sorted, but what I'd
*really* like to do is

do query 1

do query 2

combine query 1 with query 2 into 1 resultset

sort combined resultset

run my loop

If anyone can guide me on the right way to do this, I'd be most
grateful.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin