[FX.php List] Advice on Leopard, Apache 2, PHP w/ GD, Entropy and MAMP

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Sep 5 12:45:09 MDT 2008

Dale,

I guess I figured it out. It's not at installation, but I found it in the Deployment Assistant, where I can choose to "use my existing installation of the PHP engine".

I'm not ready to re-deploy, but I'll try to remember that when I do do the machine swap.

Actually, that begs a question: is there any way to use both the currently deployed WPE/Apache machine and the new one with FileMaker? I was just sort of assuming that means buying another license or something, which I don't want to do, it'd just be for testing.

-Troy