[FX.php List] Advice on Leopard, Apache 2, PHP w/ GD, Entropy and MAMP

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Sep 5 12:02:35 MDT 2008

Bob,

Thanks for the warning, though I don't think I have that trouble.

Roger,

The install seems to have gone well. Apache is still alive and I put in a phpinfo.php file, and the version number and GD being enabled is as desired. Thanks!

Dale,

I've been looking at the FMS9 installer... and I don't see an option for omitting the PHP install. How do I skip it? I'm ready to do that installation now, except for that detail.

Thank you all for your help.

-Troy