[FX.php List] [OFF] Filemaker Web Security?

Kevin Futter kfutter at sbc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Sep 4 18:24:30 MDT 2008

Hi Joel,

I'd be very surprised if FM was susceptible to any form of SQL injection
attack. However, PHP code for form processing can still be vulnerable,
especially email scripts.

--
Kevin Futter
Webmaster, St. Bernard's College

by MailMarshal

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies. The College does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this e-mail are not necessarily those of the College.