[FX.php List] PHP Error Reporting...One more time

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed Sep 3 16:07:50 MDT 2008

Though this function is depreciated, if you have PHP installed locally you
can run the command line version to check syntax before uploading to the
server.

This link details how to set something up in BBEdit, but the php command
line info is the same no matter your platform:
http://daringfireball.net/2003/12/php_syntax_checking_in_bbedit

Andrew Denman