[FX.php List] No valid index notice in php

Thomas Neumann Tomy at Tomy-pa.de
Tue Oct 28 12:56:38 MDT 2008

Hi All,

when I'm accessing a FM6 database using FX and the field contains no
value (never has been set) then I got a
'invalid index (0) in line XXX' notice.
the line is like this echo($value["Fieldname"][0]);
Now I'm looking for a way to validate the filed before the echo
instruction. I tried (strLen($value["Fieldname"][0] > 0) but this does
not work.

An other strange thing is that I got a FX_Erorr Class not found error
(if an error occurs), but the FX_Error.php file is in the same directory
as the FX.php file.

As you might notice, I'm new to php, so please be patient with me.

Regards

Tomy

--
Dipl.- Ing (FH) Thomas Neumann