[FX.php List] Extra content at the end of the document

Gareth Evans gareth.evans at schawk.com
Tue Oct 28 12:09:23 MDT 2008

If your query is returning multiple records try querying just the first and
second records separately. If the XML is truncated for one but not the other
then it is an issue with that particular record. If the XML is truncated for
both I then I would check to see if they are truncated to the same length
(maybe a character limit somewhere) or to the same node (field content or
name issue?).

This should at least help you narrow down the possible cause.
--
GARETH EVANS