[FX.php List] Did anyone book FM Dev Con 09 yet?

Hank Shrier hank at atlasinnovation.com
Mon Oct 27 10:55:35 MDT 2008

The days are Wednesday to Sunday. There are many Hilton Hotels in San
Francisco. The Downtown Hilton is on O'Farrel near Geary  The address is 333
O'Farrell .

Nice hotel. People coming to Devcon may wish to skip the sessions and sample
some of the great local Restaraunts and shopping.

Bring your sweaters and sweatshirts. Mark Twain was not kidding when he said
"The coldest winter I very spent was one summer in San Francisco.  Sausalito
is not to be missed. It is just across the Golden Gate Bridge.  Plan for
extra time on either end of Devcon, especially for those coming from a long
distance away.

It should be a great deal of fun as long as you skip all the boring stuff:-)

Hank Shrier
+1 408-252-5418                 Office
+1 408-387-2111                 Cell
+1 408-521-1801                  Fax
hank at atlasinnovation.com

THIS COMMUNICATION IS LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein.   If you are, or are not, the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, without written
permission, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and
any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.