[FX.php List] Spaces in field names

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Wed Oct 22 11:45:39 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

I'm with Bob - it shouldn't hurt anything since FX encodes the
parameters before it passes them as a query. If spaces were a problem,
I think we would have all flushed it out by now, since a lot of our
data values no doubt have spaces, and they're in the query too.

Dale%20Bengston

[no comment about the status of Wisconsin football teams, college or
pro]