[FX.php List] Spaces in field names

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Oct 22 09:44:12 MDT 2008

Hi Folks,

What are the options if a db has spaces in filed names?

When I create the db, I always omit them. But, I'm about to start a
project with an existing db that does contain spaces in field names.

Using Debug, I note that the query properly translates spaces to the
"%20" character.  However, the sort part of the query seems to
translate the space to an underline...breaking the query. (This might
be a function of how I wrote the query code. I'm not sure).

It *is* possible for me to rid the field names of spaces.  I was
wondering what other options exist.

Thx.

jonathan
--