[FX.php List] Container Fields: Making Useful Web Links

Ernest Cunningham ernest.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 08:57:26 MDT 2008

Instead of linking to the file, link to another php page with the uid
passed to it. You then use a file download header ( on iPhone and can
not remember specifics that simply returns the file to the user from
the saved directory. You can use a cron job or something similar if
you want to auto tidy up each night etc. If you need some example code
I can write something up for you.

Regards, Ernest

Sent from my iPhone