[FX.php List] What is your approach to queries that receives an error?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Nov 25 13:15:18 MST 2008

No, I don't store them; assuming the sites are tested before going
live, there's not much risk of data loss. Also, I've got 40 or 50
sites going that I've written, and I don't have time to go thru logs
and look for data...

So this works better for me...

Generally what I see are either bot hits to pages, or else they're
errors that occur during the development phase (which is when this is
really useful for me).

If I did want to store these queries, how would I go about doing that?

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker