[FX.php List] Web host upgraded from 4 to 5, and now I see an error on the page :-(

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Mon Nov 24 10:02:19 MST 2008

This happens when you process the results of an FX query as an array
without error checking it first to make sure it's actually an array.
Try print_r of that result to see the readout of the actual FX error
object. Usually these are generated when there's no connection to your
WPE from your web server.

Dale