[FX.php List] GetAsCSS Broke

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 11:37:52 MST 2008

Hi Steve

It looks like you're having problems with the < and > characters that
should be part of your tags (e.g. <span...>.)  Are they still there
when you View Source of the page in your browser?

Look into the PHP functions htmlentities() and html_entity_decode().
(I forgot offhand which is which)

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.htmlentities.php

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.html-entity-decode.php

HTH,